The Twenty-third Chamber
1. The sacred fire has entered the twenty-third chamber of the body of willpower.
2. This is the arcanum of the Farmer.
3. By working on behalf of the great work of the father, the body of your willpower is being christified.
4. Mount your horse.
5. You have arrived at the temple.
6. You are full of victory.
7. You hang from your cross, and your sacred stigmata bleed.
8. Your Judas accuses you, and the scorn of the tenebrous ones pours upon you.
9. You have been sold for thirty silver coins.
10. The enraged multitudes hurt and mock you.
11. You have learned how to obey the Father.
12. Your heart bleeds painfully.
13. Those who in the past praised you are now condemning you.
14. They have betrayed you and sold you.
15. The masters take you off of your cross to celebrate the festivity.
16. Now, mount your white horse, and triumphantly ride with the cavalry of Nirvana.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.