Third Heart Center
1. The sacred fire has reached the third center of the heart.
2. A train marches.
3. A band of delectable music.
4. Dead is the bull of passions.
5. The enemy was overcome.
6. The work of the Father advances.
7. You are victorious, oh Buddha!
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.