1. The fire has entered the twelfth chamber of your spinal column.
2. This chamber represents the apostolate of the Tarot: Sacrifice.
3. The apostle hangs from a cord above the profundity of the abyss.
4. The Master is hung by the feet, sacrificed by humanity.
5.will is sacrifice. will is the apostolate.
6. The Twelfth Arcanum is sacrifice.
7.are payments given to the initiate when something is owed to him.
8. To the one who is owed nothing, nothing is paid.
9. Internal powers are granted to the initiate as a payment for what is owed to him.
10. The one who works in the Great Work of the Father is paid what is owed to him.
11. Every sacrifice in the Great Work represents a debt that the Hierarchies must pay unto the apostle.
12. The Father always pays his children.
13. The Buddhas are paid for their work.
14. Allin Nirvana are payments given to the Buddhas.
15. A delectable garden shines in the worlds of the light. Enter the temple, oh Buddha, to celebrate the festivity in the twelfth chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.