The Twelfth Chamber
1. The fire has entered the twelfth chamber of your spinal column.
2. This chamber represents the apostolate of the Tarot: Sacrifice.
3. The apostle hangs from a cord above the profundity of the abyss.
4. The Master is hung by the feet, sacrificed by humanity.
5. Christ's will is sacrifice. Christ's will is the apostolate.
6. The Twelfth Arcanum is sacrifice.
7. Initiations are payments given to the initiate when something is owed to him.
8. To the one who is owed nothing, nothing is paid.
9. Internal powers are granted to the initiate as a payment for what is owed to him.
10. The one who works in the Great Work of the Father is paid what is owed to him.
11. Every sacrifice in the Great Work represents a debt that the Hierarchies must pay unto the apostle.
12. The Father always pays his children.
13. The Buddhas are paid for their work.
14. All initiations in Nirvana are payments given to the Buddhas.
15. A delectable garden shines in the worlds of the light. Enter the temple, oh Buddha, to celebrate the festivity in the twelfth chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.