The Sixteenth Chamber
1. Your fifth fiery serpent has entered the sixteenth chamber.
2. This chamber is The Fulminated Tower of the Tarot.
3. Did you see the subtle dangers with which the tenebrous ones were hindering your path?
4. You see, sibling of mine, those left-hand adepts who subtly wanted to fulminate you.
5. The members of the brotherhood of shadows deceitfully said unto you that you no longer were an adept, that your luminous progress was already interrupted.
6. Thus, with those subtle words, those magicians of the brotherhood of shadows were besieging you, wanting to fulminate you in the Sixteenth Arcanum.
7. You went into thick darkness in order to snatch the Light from them, and finally after many fights and efforts you entered the sixteenth chamber.
8. Enter the temple, sibling of mine, to celebrate the festivity.
9. Approach the altar where two flower pots with great red roses shine.
10. An exquisite and delectable music resounds amidst the divine realms.
11. Exquisite symphonies celebrate your victory.
12. Your tower could not be fulminated by the tenebrous ones.
13. Your tower straightens majestically and its unvanquished walls defy the hurricanes of the abyss.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.