The Seventeenth Chamber
1. A bugle resounds within all the vast horizons of space.
2. The star of Hope shines.
3. Your fifth fiery serpent has entered the seventeenth chamber of your spinal column.
4. This is the Seventeenth Arcanum of the Tarot.
5. An ineffable music resounds within the divine realms.
6. Festivities are celebrated in all the temples. As the star of Hope shines, there is joy.
7. Advance, sibling of mine, advance, and do not lose heart.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.