The Twenty-second Chamber
1. Your sacred fire has reached the Twenty-second Arcanum of the Tarot: Return.
2. When the triad gathers all of its psychic extracts and is separated from the inferior quaternary, we pass through the most solemn of slaughterings.
3. Now, the black magicians leer at you, oh Buddha!
4. An executioner brings your cross.
5. The body of your willpower is going to be stigmatized.
6. Lay down on your cross, oh Buddha!
7. The nails pierce the palm of your hands and the curvatures of your feet.
8. The body of your willpower has been crucified on its log.
9. This is your fifth cross.
10. With immense pain, your human will has been crucified.
11. The ordeals have been terrible, oh Buddha!
12. Now, you have learned how to obey the Father on Earth as in heaven.
13. Now, you have learned how to obey the law.
14. You are incapable of violating the commandments of the Father.
15. You are wisely brandishing the sword.
16. You are sacrificing yourself on behalf of the Great Work of the Father.
17. Bleeding, the body of your willpower hung from its cross.
18. You are a savior of the world.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.