The Twenty-first Chamber
1. A star shines within the infinite spaces.
2. Your guru extends the cane, and the sacred fire enters the twenty-first chamber of the Tarot.
3. This arcanum is Transmutation.
4. It is necessary to fertilize the Chaos with the ardent word so that life can emerge.
5. It is necessary to fertilize the waters of space with the sacred fire in order to create the universe.
6. It is necessary to transmute water into wine.
7. The Chaos is the semen enclosed within our sexual glands.
8. It is necessary to fertilize the Chaos with fire, so that life can emerge.
9. It is necessary to reduce the metals of our personality to the raw matter of the Great Work, in order to transmute them into the pure gold of the Spirit, into the king crowned with the red diadem.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.