Fourth Heart Center
1. Now, the sacred fire has reached the fourth center of the heart.
2. Receive your powers, and keep absolute silence.
3. Be silent, oh Buddha!
4. The child escapes from prison.
5. The ego-manas has been liberated.
6. Your human will has become Christ's will.
7. Be silent, oh Buddha!
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.