The Twenty-fourth Chamber
1. The sacred fire has entered the twenty-fourth chamber of the body of your willpower.
2. The Human Soul dies and lives.
3. The Human Soul dies and resurrects among the living dead.
4. This is the Arcanum of The Weaver.
5. Twenty-four is broken down as follows: 2 + 4 = 6. Three times six is the number of the beast.
6. Six is the number of the Great Whore.
7. Six is the number of matrimony.
8. Six is the number of human karma.
9. Six is the number of lunar karma.
10. In this valley of tears, the Weaver is weaving and unweaving the destiny of humanity, the Great Whore.
11. In order to prostitute your science, money has been offered to you, oh Buddha, yet you have rejected it.
12. Fornication has been offered to you, yet you have rejected it.
13. You only want to fulfill the will of the Father on Earth as in Heaven.
14. You will work with enormous multitudes.
15. I, Aun Weor, am Samael.
16. My planetary Being, my Self-Christ, my Glorian, incarnated within me.
17. Samael, the planetary Logos of Mars, incarnated within me.
18. He dwells within Me, and I dwell within Him.
19. The one who listens to me listens to the one who sent me. I AM SAMAEL.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.