1. Probationism is the science that studies the mental essences that imprison the mind.
2. Probationism is that internal wisdom that allows us to study the prisons of understanding.
3. Probationism is the pure science that allows us to know in depth the errors of individual minds.
4. The Buddha who is lifting his fifth fiery serpent upon the rod must thoroughly study probationism in order to wisely drive the train of human evolution upon the spiral track of life.
5. Probationism is the science of esoteric ordeals.
6. Every Buddha must study probationism.
7. Self-Buddhic-evidence and self-Buddhic-reflection allow us to take into our intuition concepts whose contents are transformed into divine intuits.
8. Thus, this is how you are being prepared, sibling of mine, to become a hierophant of Major Mysteries.
9. The human mind must be liberated from all types of schools, religions sects, political parties, concepts about country and flag, etc.
10. The human mind must be liberated from fear and appetites.
11. The human mind must be liberated from eagerness towards accumulation, liberated from attachments, hatreds, egotism, violence, etc.
12. The human mind must be liberated from the processes of reasoning that divide the mind in the battle of antitheses.
13. A mind tht is divided by the depressing process of "options" cannot serve as an instrument for the.
14. We must exchange the process of reasoning for the beauty of comprehension.
15. The process of conceptual election divides the mind, thus this is how the mind gives birth to erred action and useless effort.
16. Desires and appetites are obstacles for the mind.
17. Those obstacles lead human beings to exert all kinds of errors, which result in Karma.
18. Fear exerts over the mind the desire for security.
19. The desire for security enslaves willpower, converting it into a prisoner of self-defensive barriers within which all human miseries are hidden.
20. Fear brings all types of inferiority complexes.
21. Fear of death causes human beings to arm themselves and assassinate one another.
22. The human being who carries a revolver at his waist is a coward; he is a dastard.
23. The brave one does not carry weapons, because he does not fear anyone.
24. Fear of life, fear of death, fear of hunger, fear of misery, fear of cold and nakedness, engender all types of inferiority complexes.
25. Fear leads human beings toward violence, hatred, exploitation, etc.
26. Probationism is the science that allows the hierophants of Major Mysteries to know the degree of evolution reached by each disciple.
27. Any Buddha must deeply study probationism in order to know the prisons of understanding.
28. Human minds live from one prison to another. Each prison is a school, a religion, an erred concept, a prejudice, a desire, an opinion, etc.
29. The human mind must learn how to serenely flow in an integral manner, without the painful process of reasoning that divides the mind with its battle of antitheses.
30. The mind must become like a child in order for it to be able to serve as an instrument for the.
31. We must always live in the present, because life is just an eternal instant.
32. We must liberate ourselves from all types of preconceptions and desires.
33. We must move only under the impulses of the.
34. We must be content with the rights of "Canchorrita."
35. The rights of "Canchorrita" are bread, clothing, and shelter.
36. A highly evolved humanity lives on the planet Venus.
37. The inhabitants of Venus, the Dawn Star, are true artists.
38. Each Venusian family builds their beautiful mansion, orchard, and garden.
39. This is the cosmic order. When the inhabitants of the Earth submit themselves to this cosmic order, the economic problems of the world will disappear forever.
40. The human being has the right to live differently, with dignity and beauty, because he is not a swine. However, he must be satisfied with the rights of Canchorrita.
41. Covetousness, anger, andhave their den in the mind.
42. Covetousness, anger, andlead towards the Avitchi.
43. The human being is not the mind.
44. The mind is merely one of the four bodies of sin.
45. When the human being becomes identified with his mind, he falls into the abyss.
46. The mind is merely a donkey upon which we must ride in order to enter the Heavenly Jerusalem on Palm Sunday.
47. There is the need to drive the mind by means of willpower.
48. When the mind besieges us with useless representations, we must command the mind like this:
49. "Mind, take this representation away from me. I do not accept it from you. You are my slave, and I am your lord."
50. When the mind besieges us with reactions of hatred, fear, wrath, appetites, greed,, etc., we must talk to the mind like this:
51. "Mind, take these things away from me. I do not accept these things from you. I am your lord, and you must obey me, because you are my slave until the end of time."
52. Now, we need human beings with Thelema, human beings with willpower, who do not allow themselves to be enslaved by their minds.
53. The Buddha whose will is being christified must study probationism deeply in order to wisely know all the essences of the mind, all the prisons of understanding.
54. Thus, this is how the hierophant of Major Mysteries can wisely drive the train of human evolution.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.