The Frontal Chakra
1. Now, the sacred fire has reached between the eyebrows, where the frontal chakra shines.
2. Now, the coronary chakra has been totally connected to the frontal chakra.
3. An interchange of currents between the pineal gland and the pituitary gland flamingly shines.
4. The pituitary gland is the page, and the antechamber of the pineal gland.
5. The pineal gland is the Eye of Dangma.
6. The Eye of Dangma is the unique eye that awakens with the conjunction of buddhi and ego-manas.
7. Buddhi was given unto us by the Manas Putras, the great beings from Mercury.
8. The ego-manas must be absorbed within buddhi.
9. Now the Eye of Dangma shines and its page, the frontal chakra, shines between the eyebrows.
10. The sun shines, strumming the clouds.
11. Three children kneel down.
12. The temple is in festivity; there is joy.
13. Seven sacred chambers connect the head with the heart.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.