1. Do not forget, child of mine, that the Father is the Ancient of Days.
2. The Innermost is nothing but the very beloved child of the Father.
3. The Ancient of Days is your real Being.
4. You are the Ancient of Days.
5. The Ancient of Days is that ray from where the very Innermost emanated.
6. There are as many Fathers in heaven as humans on Earth.
7. The Ancient of Days is the ray emanated from the Absolute.
8. That ray is a Breath, profoundly unknowable to itself, a gasp from the Great Breath.
9. The entire Great Breath is the Army of the Voice. It is the Logos, the creative word of the first instant.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.