1. Listen to me oh Buddhas! Listen to me, children. Listen to me, elders.
2. The waters are the Christonicof the universe.
3. Everything emerges from the sea. Everything returns to the sea.
4. The sea is theof the universe.
5. That sea is in our sexual glands.
6. Those are the waters of Genesis, the waters of space.
7. Theis Mercury of secret philosophy, the Mulaprakriti of the Vedantists, the Chaos.
8. There is only one infinite substance.
9. The combinations of the infinite substance are wonderful. That infinite substance is the universal.
10. Thatis the sea, the water of everything created, the great ocean from where everything emerges and everything returns. It is the great life.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.