1. Listen to me oh Buddhas! Listen to me, children. Listen to me, elders.
2. The waters are the Christonic semen of the universe.
3. Everything emerges from the sea. Everything returns to the sea.
4. The sea is the semen of the universe.
5. That sea is in our sexual glands.
6. Those are the waters of Genesis, the waters of space.
7. The semen is Mercury of secret philosophy, the Mulaprakriti of the Vedantists, the Chaos.
8. There is only one infinite substance.
9. The combinations of the infinite substance are wonderful. That infinite substance is the universal semen.
10. That semen is the sea, the water of everything created, the great ocean from where everything emerges and everything returns. It is the great life.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.