1. The swan symbolizes love.
2. In Eden, swans of immaculate whiteness serve at the table of the gods.
3. In Eden, the chastely plumed swans elaborate within their immaculate throats ineffable delicacies that they deposit within the cups of the Angels.
4. The angels drink delicacies from Eden, divine delicacies that the swan elaborates within its adamantine throat.
5. The Kala-Hamsa swan floats upon the waters of life.
6. The combinations of the infinite substance are wonderful.
7. The seminal waters are transformed into ineffable delicacies within the crop of the swan.
8. The continents, with all that exists, emerged from the sea, and will return to the sea.
9. The elementals of trees also love each other.
10. The nuptial beds of these ineffable beings are the roots of the trees.
11. They are sexually united without spilling the semen.
12. Thus, the seed enters the womb of the female.
13. When life is crystallized, then the fruits of the plants appears.
14. Thus, this is how life arises from the ethereal world.
15. The ethereal world is Eden. Life is born from Eden.
16. Listen to me, oh Buddhas! Do not spill your semen, and you will return to Eden.
17. Everything comes from sex. Everything comes from love.
18. The swan symbolizes love. The swan feeds itself with love. When one of the pair dies, the other dies from sadness.
19. All the lives that beat are a single great life hidden within the seminal waters of life.
20. Little children of mine, you are the sun and you are the ant, you are the calm and solitary tree, and the rebel eagle.
21. All of us are the great life that beats in each heart.
22. That great universal life is hidden within the great sexual ocean of love.
23. The swan of immaculate whiteness serves at the table of the angels.
24. The water is the semen.
25. The combinations of the infinite substance are wonderful.
26. Let us do the will of the Father in heaven as on Earth.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I love your site and your knowledgeable instructors and just want to say thank you for all your hard work... You give out your information for free and ask for donations which to me, tells me that you are more than legitimate and your information is top notch.
You are a continued source of knowledge, and a continuous source for the personal development of my soul.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true Gnosis. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.