1. Because humans are vain and foolish, we must make the will of the Father.
2. Indeed, humanis vain. Personal life is vain. Human science is vain. Reasoning is illusory. Human affections are illusory.
3. The Absolute is the only reality.
4. The Absolute expresses itself as impersonal movement.
5. The Great Breath of the Absolute drags the human multitudes like summer's dry leaves.
6. The multitudes are leaves dragged by the terrific wind of the Absolute.
7. Humans do not know anything, because the only one who knows is the Absolute.
8. The mind and the humanwith all their affections and fondness have us chained to the rocks of pain and bitterness.
9. Let the will of the Father be done, because mine is worthless.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.