1. Because humans are vain and foolish, we must make the will of the Father.
2. Indeed, human consciousness is vain. Personal life is vain. Human science is vain. Reasoning is illusory. Human affections are illusory.
3. The Absolute is the only reality.
4. The Absolute expresses itself as impersonal movement.
5. The Great Breath of the Absolute drags the human multitudes like summer's dry leaves.
6. The multitudes are leaves dragged by the terrific wind of the Absolute.
7. Humans do not know anything, because the only one who knows is the Absolute.
8. The mind and the human personality with all their affections and fondness have us chained to the rocks of pain and bitterness.
9. Let the will of the Father be done, because mine is worthless.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.