First Heart Center
1. The sacred fire has reached the first sacred center of the heart.
2. Behold this small temple, sibling of mine.
3. A white magician is to the right and a black magician to the left.
4. The good and the bad thieves.
5. Light and darkness in an incessant fight.
6. Enter now to receive your festivity.
7. This is the first sacred center of the heart.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.