The Fourth Chamber
1. A delectable orchestra resounds in the world of natural causes.
2. Come into the temple, oh Buddha! so as to receive your symbolic shield.
3. The sacred fire of your fifth fiery serpent has entered the fourth chamber of your body of willpower.
4. Hoist your flag, victorious emperor.
5. Attend the feast of light, oh Buddha!
6. The Fourth Arcanum is The Emperor of the Tarot, thus it is rightful for you to receive your shield and to hoist your flag, so that you can reign in the world of willpower.
7. This is the flag of the Virgin...
8. This is the flag of Goddess Nature, Isis, Adonia, Astarte.
9. Number one, the father; number two, the mother; number three, the child; and number four, the family.
10. The flag of the great Goddess is the symbol of the universal family; it is the symbol of creation.
11. The numerical value of the sign of the Aztec's OLIN is four.
12. Now summarize within you, oh, Buddha, the four characteristics of the Sphinx.
13. You have the intelligence of the Gods, the intrepidity of the lion, the tenacity of the ox, and the majestic wings of the Spirit.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.