1. Willpower and desire are the two poles of one thing.
2. Willpower is positive, and desire is negative.
3. Many make the mistake of confusing willpower with desire, and desire with willpower.
4. Nevertheless, willpower and desire are the two poles, positive and negative, in humans.
5. Now, oh Buddha! You must exchange sensation-desire for sensation-willpower.
6. Long ago, you abandoned desire, yet now you must forget even the very knowledge of desire.
7. Formerly, you practiced the rite ofwith the ardent incentive of desire.
8. Yet now, oh Buddha! You must practice the rite ofwithout the ardent incentive of desire.
9. Formerly, you dominated desire by means of willpower, yet now desire has no right to exist within you.
10. It is necessary not only to abandon desire, but to finish with the incitement to desire.
11. Incitement-desire must be transformed intowill.
12. Disciples practicewith the ardent incentive of desire.
13. Yet you, oh Buddha, can only practice the rite ofwith sensation-willpower, which is will.
14. The body of willpower also has sensations, which have nothing to do with the sensations of the body of desire.
15. Sensation-willpower is sensation-Spirit; it is Christic sensation.
16. The sensations of the body of willpower have nothing to do with the sensations of the four bodies of sin.
17. The sensation of the body of willpower is sensation-Spirit.
18. The sensation of the body of willpower is Christic sensation.
19. Sensation-Spirit is plenitude; it is Light; it is Divinity.
20. Sensation-willpower is positive. Sensation-desire is negative.
21. A Buddha only practices the rite ofwith will, and never with desire.
22. The woman is the priestess with whom the man, the priest, transmutes water into wine, and with whom the seven fiery serpents are lifted and set upon a pole as Moses did in the wilderness.
23. The woman is the front door to Eden; woman is the Creator's most beautiful thought.
24.takes us to great cosmic realizations.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.