The Eleventh Chamber
1. The sacred fire has entered the eleventh chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
2. Three white, round chips fall to the ground.
3. Three is the number of the Celestial Mother. Eleven is also the number of the Heavenly Mother.
4. The Eleventh Arcanum of the Tarot symbolizes Persuasion.
5. This card is represented by a hieratic feminine figure opening with her delicate hands the terrible jaws of a lion.
6. Now you will comprehend, oh Buddha, what the force of the persuasion is.
7. Enter into the temple, sibling of mine, in order to celebrate the festivity.
8. A delectable music resounds with sweet melodies in the eternal chorale of the infinite.
9. Do not be a tyrant; such is the warning that a great Hierophant gives you.
10. Now, you will comprehend that Christ's will does not tyrannize anybody.
11. Christ's will is delectable music that is imposed by means of the indescribable force of persuasion.
12. Christ's will is not tyranny.
13. Christ's will is the cognizant force of persuasion amidst the delectable symphonies of the universal fire.
14. Receive your jewel on the finger of Mercury, and remember, oh sibling, about the terrible force of persuasion.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.