1. Oh Buddha, do you know the pain of losing what you love the most?
2. Oh Buddha, do you know what it is to lose what we cherish the most?
3. The wheel of fortune rotates incessantly, thus, caught to the wheel, we rotate many times.
4. This is the tenth card of the Tarot: Retribution.
5. Oh Buddha, do you see that gigantic precipice?
6. Do you see those impregnable rocks and that terrifying abyss?
7. At the edge of that abyss, the Master upholds himself, while the wheel of fortune rotates many times, "...for whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted." – Matthew 23:12
8. "Father of mine, let me not fall into the abyss, let me not leave the Light."
9. A chamber is opened. Sibling of mine, enter into the temple hidden in the living rocks of this horrible precipice.
10. Making a profound and mysterious sound, the door of the temple opens slowly. Enter, oh Buddha! Enter into your chamber in order to celebrate this delectable festivity.
11. Behold, oh Buddha, the terrible precipice.
12. The Master always upholds himself at the edge of an abyss, thus even the very angels can fall.
13. Behold, oh Buddha, what Sexualis. While you as an initiate intensely practice with your spouse, the fifth fiery serpent rises through the fine marrow of your Causal body.
14. Advance, oh Buddha! Advance, and do not lose heart.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.