The Tenth Chamber
1. Oh Buddha, do you know the pain of losing what you love the most?
2. Oh Buddha, do you know what it is to lose what we cherish the most?
3. The wheel of fortune rotates incessantly, thus, caught to the wheel, we rotate many times.
4. This is the tenth card of the Tarot: Retribution.
5. Oh Buddha, do you see that gigantic precipice?
6. Do you see those impregnable rocks and that terrifying abyss?
7. At the edge of that abyss, the Master upholds himself, while the wheel of fortune rotates many times, "...for whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted." – Matthew 23:12
8. "Father of mine, let me not fall into the abyss, let me not leave the Light."
9. A chamber is opened. Sibling of mine, enter into the temple hidden in the living rocks of this horrible precipice.
10. Making a profound and mysterious sound, the door of the temple opens slowly. Enter, oh Buddha! Enter into your chamber in order to celebrate this delectable festivity.
11. Behold, oh Buddha, the terrible precipice.
12. The Master always upholds himself at the edge of an abyss, thus even the very angels can fall.
13. Behold, oh Buddha, what Sexual Alchemy is. While you as an initiate intensely practice Sexual Magic with your spouse, the fifth fiery serpent rises through the fine marrow of your Causal body.
14. Advance, oh Buddha! Advance, and do not lose heart.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.