The Twentieth Chamber
1. We have reached the Twentieth Arcanum of the Tarot.
2. This is the card Resurrection.
3. One needs to die in order to live.
4. One needs to die with death on the cross in order to resuscitate among the living dead.
5. Life is fed by death.
6. Death works on behalf of life.
7. In each initiation, something dies in us, and something is born in us.
8. It is necessary for the terrestrial man to die so that the heavenly man can be glorified.
9. The sacred fire has entered the twentieth chamber.
10. Enter, sibling of mine, to celebrate the festivity.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.