1. Now, the sacred fire has entered the twenty-ninth chamber of the Tarot: Domesticity.
2. A delectable music resounds in the sacred realms of this chamber of the temple.
3. The walls of your temple are already built.
4. Now you must build your sacred tower.
5. Thus, this is how your- is being Christified in the world of willpower.
6. Plato defined the- as a compound of one and another thing.
7. Indeed, the- has something human and something angelic.
8. The- is a mediator between the earthly human and the .
9. When the- learns how to do the will of the Father on Earth as in heaven, then it comprehends the will of the Father, it becomes identified with the Father and thus becomes Christified.
10. Theis symbolized by fire and by the Sun. Our Divine is symbolized by the moon and the waters of the sea.
11. The- is a child of both, and is represented by air.
12. The solar angels, the Agnisattvas, gave us the- .
13. The- is a child of the Sun and the Moon.
14. The- is the human will that must be Christified in order to attain fusion with the .
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.