The Twenty-fifth Chamber
1. Your sacred fire has entered the twenty-fifth chamber of the spinal column.
2. This is the Twenty-fifth Arcanum of the Tarot: The Argonaut.
3. You have fought in the great battle against the forces of evil.
4. Sailing in your ark, you have launched yourself amidst great tempests.
5. The battles within the internal worlds are indeed gigantic.
6. Heroically, the argonaut is launched amidst the boisterous waves of the sea.
7. The storm roars in the tempestuous sea of existence.
8. The hurricane roars, and the argonaut is launched against the tempest.
9. Enter the temple, oh Buddha, to celebrate the festivity.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.