The Twenty-sixth Chamber
1. Your fifth fiery serpent has entered the Twenty-sixth Arcanum of the Tarot: The Prodigy.
2. Your internal powers are prodigiously resplendent.
3. What you are is something that humanity would not understand.
4. What you have learned amidst the flames are things that humans cannot comprehend.
5. Preach about light in the temples.
6. Six plus two equals eight.
7. Eight is the number of JOB.
8. You have patiently suffered on behalf of suffering humanity, and now the prodigy of Twenty-sixth Arcanum becomes resplendent.
9. What you are humanity would not understand.
10. Only you know what the world of the mist of fire is.
11. It is worthwhile to sacrifice ourselves on behalf of the Great Work of the Father.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.