The Thirteenth Chamber
1. The sacred fire has entered the thirteenth chamber of the spinal column of the body of your willpower.
2. The Thirteenth Arcanum of the Tarot is death and eternity.
3. It is necessary to die in order to live, and lose everything in order to gain everything.
4. It is necessary to die to the world in order to live for the Father.
5. A golden bird flies in the infinite spaces.
6. There are lightnings and terrible powers.
7. Terrible divine powers are granted unto you, oh Buddha!
8. Now, you are almighty.
9. The empire of power, the omnipotence of divinity, frightfully shines amidst lightning.
10. Enter the temple, oh Buddha, in order to celebrate the festivity.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.