1. You feel a great apprehension, oh Buddha!
2. You feel that from the temple they summon you.
3. Obligation also summons you.
4. To whom will you listen?
5. Whom will you obey?
6. Will you listen to obligation, or will you listen to the call from the temple?
7. Woe to you, if you do not prevail in this test.
8. Who calls you from the temple?
9. Observe the door of the sanctuary.
10. Do you see those very attentive black magicians that call you?
11. Crime is also hidden amidst the incense of prayer.
12. You have learned how to obey the fulfillment of obligation.
13. You have learned how to fulfill your obligation.
14. You have become victorious in the ordeal.
15. Enter the temple to celebrate the festivity.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.