1. Have thou seen, oh Buddha, those ineffable beings who, in the world of willpower, bow themselves reverently before the majesty of the Father.
2. Thy will be done, oh God of mine, on Earth, as it is in heaven.
3. Father of mine, if thou be willing, remove this chalice from me: nevertheless, not my will, but thine be done.
4. Our will must kneel before the.
5. We must debase our will before the majesty of the Father.
6. If we want to christify the body of willpower, then we must do the will of God on Earth, as it is in heaven...
7. The Father and the Son are one. Nevertheless, the rebel son is weak before the majesty of the Father.
8.will is powerful, because it only knows how to do the will of the on Earth as in heaven.
9. When our will wants to act independently, without doing the will of the Father, it is a weak will.
10. We must plait the crown of thorns of the Master around our temples.
11. The crown of thorns symbolizeswill.
12.will is omnipotent, because it only knows how to do the will of the on Earth as in heaven.
13. When human will is against the will of the Father, it commits a crime, defined as high treason against the.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.