1. Oh Buddha! You have entered the eighth chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
2. This is the Eighth Arcanum of the Tarot: Justice.
3. We must know how to forgive our accusers.
4. We must know how to forgive those who betray us.
5. We must to patiently submit ourselves to the law and justice.
6. The ordeal of justice is terrible, thus very few overcome it.
7. Those who protest before their judges and prosecutors fail the ordeal of justice.
8. Those who become desperate before their judges and prosecutors fail the ordeal of justice.
9. One has to remain indifferent before praise and slander, before triumph and defeat.
10. "Do not let your peace depend on the words of men. Their thinking well or badly of you does not make you different from what you are." - Thomas à Kempis
11. The fire has entered your eighth chamber.
12. Oh Buddha! Enter into this chamber to celebrate your festivity.
13. The fire is completely christifying your willpower.
14. Your human will is being transformed intowill.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.