The Eighth Chamber
1. Oh Buddha! You have entered the eighth chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
2. This is the Eighth Arcanum of the Tarot: Justice.
3. We must know how to forgive our accusers.
4. We must know how to forgive those who betray us.
5. We must to patiently submit ourselves to the law and justice.
6. The ordeal of justice is terrible, thus very few overcome it.
7. Those who protest before their judges and prosecutors fail the ordeal of justice.
8. Those who become desperate before their judges and prosecutors fail the ordeal of justice.
9. One has to remain indifferent before praise and slander, before triumph and defeat.
10. "Do not let your peace depend on the words of men. Their thinking well or badly of you does not make you different from what you are." - Thomas à Kempis
11. The fire has entered your eighth chamber.
12. Oh Buddha! Enter into this chamber to celebrate your festivity.
13. The fire is completely christifying your willpower.
14. Your human will is being transformed into Christ's will.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.