1. Your sacred fire has entered the eighteenth chamber of your spinal column.
2. This is the eighteenth card of the Tarot: Twilight.
3. This is the Eighteenth Arcanum.
4. There are two pyramids: one is white, the other is black, which symbolizes the great battle between the powers of Light and the powers of darkness.
5. There are two dogs: one is white, the other is black; both howl at the Moon.
6. The Eighteenth Arcanum of the Tarot represents occult enemies.
7. You have already seen, sibling of mine, your occult enemies.
8. Many of them are gratuitous enemies.
9. Nonetheless, other enemies simply intend secret revenges against you, because of the damages that you inflicted upon them.
10. This chamber is most difficult.
11. You fought the unspeakable, oh Buddha, but you finally entered.
12. You are amidst the reunion of four masters.
13. Among them, you are the fourth, oh Buddha!
14. A great master lifts your fifth fiery serpent to the eighteenth chamber.
15. On the inside, your head shines with burning fire.
16. Enter into the temple to celebrate the festivity, sibling of mine.
17. Your fifth fiery serpent is being lifted little by little.
18. Thus, this is how you are Christifying your willpower.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.