The Sixth Chamber
1. Your sacred fire has reached the sixth chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
2. Terrible cosmic powers inundate your Being.
3. Behold, oh Buddha, that ineffable lady who is contemplating you from behind the fence.
4. She is the beautiful Helen... for whom the heroes of ancient Troy fought.
5. The most illustrious warriors of ancient Hellas fought for her.
6. She is the beautiful Helen for whom Achilles, the illustrious warrior, fought at the foot of the walls of Troy.
7. She is your Buddhi, your Diamond Soul, fused within the Christ-Mind.
8. Enter the temple, sibling of mine, to celebrate the nuptial wedding with the beautiful Helen.
9. A nuptial march resounds in the areas of the temple: this is the sixth card of the Tarot: The Lovers.
10. Now you marry, oh Buddha, the beautiful Helen...
11. The beautiful Helen is your superlative consciousness engendered by your divine God within tenebrous waters of space.
12. Atman-Buddhi forms the Inner Master.
13. Now, oh Buddha, you have been elevated in Spirit and in truth, even to the beautiful Helen.
14. I say to my Arhats that the ego-manas [human soul] must be elevated even to Atman-Buddhi, in order to fuse with him.
15. I say to my Arhats that when the human will fuses with the Inner Master, it becomes omnipotent.
16. I say to my Arhats that when the ego-manas fuses with Atman-Buddhi, it becomes loaded with all the ineffable powers of the Innermost and becomes omnipotent.
17. I say to my Arhats that the fifth Initiation of Major Mysteries is the first Nirvanic initiation.
18. I say to my Arhats that when we count from above, starting with Atman (Chesed) and finishing with Stula Sarira (the physical body), the fifth serpent is the third serpent.
19. I say to my Arhats that within each Buddha there are seven Buddhas.
20. I say to my Arhats that when searching for its Self, when realizing its inner Self, our divine, eternal Triad is father, mother, children, spouse, siblings.
21. I say to my Arhats that every Buddha has his Bodhisattva.
22. I say to my Arhats that the Bodhisattva is the Human Soul with the psychic extracts of the four bodies of sin.
23. I say to my Arhats that the Body of Liberation is extracted from the physical body.
24. I say to my Arhats that the golden body [Soma Psychikon] is extracted from the ethereal body.
25. I say to my Arhats that the Soul-Christ is extracted from the Astral body: the Inner Christ is the Glorian, the resplendent dragon of wisdom.
26. I say to my Arhats that the Christ-Mind is extracted from the Mental body.
27. Thus, this is how the inferior quaternary comes to reinforce our divine, eternal Triad.
28. We marry the beautiful Helen by means of sexual intercourse.
29. All of this sexual work is a work of Sexual Alchemy.
30. Sexual Magic transforms our Innermost into a god.
31. The Innermost is the son of the inner Christ.
32. The inner Christ is the Glorian of each human being.
33. Our Glorian is a spark detached from the Central Sun.
34. The Central Sun is the Great Breath.
35. The Great Breath is the Army of the Voice.
36. The Army of the Voice is a host of divine beings.
37. The host of divine beings forms the Cosmic Christ, the Solar Logos, the Word.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.