1. Your sacred fire has reached the sixth chamber of the spinal column of your body of willpower.
2. Terrible cosmic powers inundate your Being.
3. Behold, oh Buddha, that ineffable lady who is contemplating you from behind the fence.
4. She is the beautiful Helen... for whom the heroes of ancient Troy fought.
5. The most illustrious warriors of ancient Hellas fought for her.
6. She is the beautiful Helen for whom Achilles, the illustrious warrior, fought at the foot of the walls of Troy.
7. She is your, your Diamond , fused within the -Mind.
8. Enter the temple, sibling of mine, to celebrate the nuptial wedding with the beautiful Helen.
9. A nuptial march resounds in the areas of the temple: this is the sixth card of the Tarot: The Lovers.
10. Now you marry, oh Buddha, the beautiful Helen...
11. The beautiful Helen is your superlativeengendered by your divine God within tenebrous waters of space.
12.- forms the Inner Master.
13. Now, oh Buddha, you have been elevated in Spirit and in truth, even to the beautiful Helen.
14. I say to my Arhats that the- [ ] must be elevated even to - , in order to fuse with him.
15. I say to my Arhats that when the human will fuses with the Inner Master, it becomes omnipotent.
16. I say to my Arhats that when the- fuses with - , it becomes loaded with all the ineffable powers of the and becomes omnipotent.
17. I say to my Arhats that the fifthof Major Mysteries is the first Nirvanic .
18. I say to my Arhats that when we count from above, starting with( ) and finishing with Stula Sarira (the physical body), the fifth serpent is the third serpent.
19. I say to my Arhats that within each Buddha there are seven Buddhas.
20. I say to my Arhats that when searching for its Self, when realizing its inner Self, our divine, eternal Triad is father, mother, children, spouse, siblings.
21. I say to my Arhats that every Buddha has his.
22. I say to my Arhats that theis the with the psychic extracts of the four bodies of sin.
23. I say to my Arhats that the Body of Liberation is extracted from the physical body.
24. I say to my Arhats that the golden body [Soma Psychikon] is extracted from the ethereal body.
25. I say to my Arhats that the- is extracted from the Astral body: the Inner is the Glorian, the resplendent dragon of wisdom.
26. I say to my Arhats that the-Mind is extracted from the Mental body.
27. Thus, this is how the inferior quaternary comes to reinforce our divine, eternal Triad.
28. We marry the beautiful Helen by means of sexual intercourse.
29. All of this sexual work is a work of Sexual.
30.transforms our into a god.
31. Theis the son of the inner .
32. The inneris the Glorian of each human being.
33. Our Glorian is a spark detached from the Central Sun.
34. The Central Sun is the Great Breath.
35. The Great Breath is the Army of the Voice.
36. The Army of the Voice is a host of divine beings.
37. The host of divine beings forms the Cosmic, the Solar , the Word.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.