1. Remember, oh Buddha, those violent acts of your past lives.
2. Now you have seen what the negative use of willpower is.
3. Violence is the negative use of willpower.
4. Jealousy emerges from within the lower worlds of reasoning and desire.
5. A jealous man enslaves his wife, and thereby makes a wrong use of his willpower.
6. No one should enslave anyone.
7. No one should coerce the will of anyone.
8. One has to respect the free will of others.
9. Nevertheless, the woman must faithfully fulfill her duties at home, not because of the coercion of her husband's will, but because of faith in the Lord.
10. The woman who abuses her freedom, and thus gormandizes, drinks, attends social groups, etc., falls into black magic.
11. The husband must take care of his wife as if she were a fragile glass, but respecting her free will, in order not to coerce her will.
12. "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Colossians 3:18, 19
13. The fire has entered the seventh chamber of the body of your willpower.
14. This chamber is symbolized by the seventh card of the Tarot: The Chariot of war.
15. Enters into your chamber to celebrate the festivity, oh Buddha!
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.