The Thirty-third Chamber
1. The sacred fire has entered the Thirty-third Arcanum of the Tarot: Alliance.
2. The ego-manas is newlywed with the beautiful Helen.
3. You have become triumphant in the ordeals of chastity.
4. The wings of Mercury shine in the altar of the temple.
5. The sacred fire burningly flames in your pineal gland.
6. Now, the only expected event is the fusion of the ego-manas with the beautiful Helen.
7. Patiently await the initiation.
8. The number eight hundred shines on the altar.
9. The number eight repeated in Buddhi and in Atman will later give you 888, which is the number of the Solar Logos.
10. The white dove of the Holy Spirit shines upon your head.
11. AOM resounds in the profound realms of the temple.
12. The temple is filled with flowers, and a delectable music resounds in all the infinite spaces.
13. Now, the will of the Son and the will of the Father have made an alliance, and the Son must throw his crown at the feet of the Lamb.
14. You have been tested and tested again, thus you are now perfectly prepared for the initiation.
15. Wait, oh Buddha, for that blessed moment.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.