The Twenty-eighth Chamber
1. Your sacred fire has entered the Twenty-eighth Arcanum of the Tarot: Uncertainty.
2. Do you see this human market, oh Buddha?
3. They throw dirty water on you, yet you do not complain.
4. They throw mud on you, yet you do not complain.
5. They insult you, yet you do not complain.
6. The human multitudes abhor you! Oh, Buddha!
7. They want to burn you with the fire of their wrath, yet this is how they hurt themselves.
8. Their own fire devours them. You know this.
9. Cosmic Justice is the supreme pity and the supreme pitilessness of the law.
10. Two plus eight equals ten. Ten is the wheel of fortune that spins incessantly.
11. Ten is the wheel of compensation.
12. The wheel of fortune spins incessantly, and the fire of hatred burns the wealth of the evildoers.
13. Thus, this is how the law is fulfilled.
14. Enter the temple to celebrate the festivity, sibling of mine.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.