1. Your sacred fire has entered the Twenty-eighth Arcanum of the Tarot: Uncertainty.
2. Do you see this human market, oh Buddha?
3. They throw dirty water on you, yet you do not complain.
4. They throw mud on you, yet you do not complain.
5. They insult you, yet you do not complain.
6. The human multitudes abhor you! Oh, Buddha!
7. They want to burn you with the fire of their wrath, yet this is how they hurt themselves.
8. Their own fire devours them. You know this.
9. Cosmic Justice is the supreme pity and the supreme pitilessness of the law.
10. Two plus eight equals ten. Ten is the wheel of fortune that spins incessantly.
11. Ten is the wheel of compensation.
12. The wheel of fortune spins incessantly, and the fire of hatred burns the wealth of the evildoers.
13. Thus, this is how the law is fulfilled.
14. Enter the temple to celebrate the festivity, sibling of mine.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.