1. The sacred fire has reached the second holy chamber that goes from between the eyebrows to the heart.
2. The temple where you are going to receive your fifth Initiation of Major Mysteries is still closed, waiting for the solemn moment of the heart.
3. This is a gigantic temple.
4. A lady adept opens the door of the great monastery.
5. Enter, oh Buddha, and await the hour.
6. Regarding the new chamber, there is a festivity for the triumph.
7. Have patience, oh Buddha!
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.