The Mother Goddess of the World
1. The five-pointed star and the starry cross now shine in the blue heaven of the arhat.
2. Let us now celebrate a feast within the ardent sparks of the universal flames for the Virgin, the blessed Mother Goddess of the world.
3. My Mother shines in her ineffable temple. We must now dress ourselves with our vesture of arhat, in order to celebrate the feast.
4. People believe that nature is something unconscious, but they are wrong. Poor people!
5. When we enter into our internal worlds, we find the mother of all the living beings officiating in her temple.
6. All of immense nature is nothing more than the grandiose body of the queen of heaven.
7. The Mother Goddess of the world is a guru-deva of eternal perfection.
8. We find two altars in the temple of the blessed Mother Goddess of the world, and in the midst of them is the lion of the law.
9. This goddess of the fire has been personified by the virgins of all religions, such as Isis, Mary, Maya, Adonia, Astarte, Insoberta, etc.
10. She is the mother of all living beings.
11. Let us celebrate the feast of the Virgin Mother of the world, oh arhat.
12. The five-pointed star and the starry cross shine in the eternal heavens of the arhat.
13. How beautiful the mother of the world is! Behold her in her ineffable temple, governing all of nature.
14. She wears a brilliant crown of gold upon her head, and her immaculate tunic shines within the sparkling universal flames.
15. Let us celebrate the feast of the Virgin Mother of the world, oh arhat!
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.