1. All that has been written about the mind are only preliminary steps towards the sacred study of the igneous rose.
2. Vivekananda is one who has spoken more clearly about the mind. However, his teachings are scarcely preliminary notions towards the serious study of our mind.
3. The mind is intimately related with sexuality. It is impossible to study the mind without studying the sexual matter.
4. There are innumerable number of students who are dedicated to yoga and to the teachings of Krishnamurti. However, they achieve nothing and waste their time lamentably, because these poor beings are incessantly fornicating.
5. It is impossible to separate the mind from sexuality. The mind and sexuality are intimately related. If our disciples want to convert the material-mind into Christ-mind, then they must fill their chalice (brain) with the sacred wine of the light (semen).
6. It is impossible to Christify the mind while we are fornicating.
7. There is the need to practice sexual magic intensely in order to transform the mind.
8. We fill our mind with transformative atoms of a higher voltage by means of sexual magic.
9. This is how we prepare our mental body for the advent of the fire.
10. When the igneous serpent of the mental body has converted the material-mind into the Christ-mind, we then liberate ourselves from the four bodies of sin.
11. However, our single disciples can achieve great realizations with the terrific force of sacrifice.
12. Sexual abstinence is a tremendous sacrifice.
13. Francis of Assisi totally Christified himself by means of the force of sacrifice.
14. Bachelors must unite their willpower and imagination in vibrating harmony, and concentrate them on their sexual glands. Thus, they will cause their sexual force to rise from their sexual glands towards the brain by following the course of their spinal column.
15. They must then direct their sexual energy to the middlebrow, the neck, and then the heart, in successive order.
16. During this practice, our disciples must sing the following mantras:
17. Kandil Bandil Rrrrrrr.
18. These mantras must be vocalized in the following manner: KAN, resounding voice; DIL, decreasing voice. BAN resounding voice; DIL decreasing voice. The letter “R” is pronounced in a prolonged and high pitched form, imitating the sound produced by the rattle of the rattlesnake.
19. These are the most powerful mantras known in the entire infinite for the awakening of the Kundalini.
20. Male disciples who cannot practice sexual magic with their priestess wives, due to circumstances against their will, must then vow to eternal chastity and must not touch a woman for all of eternity.
21. Our single female disciples must perform the same practices of sexual transmutation that we have given to our single male disciples.
22. Our married female disciples must practice sexual magic with their husbands.
23. When they cannot practice sexual magic with their husbands, due to circumstances against their will, they must then completely abstain in order to awaken the Kundalini with the force of sacrifice and they must practice the key of transmutation that I have given for bachelors.
24. Every flame needs fuel in order to burn.
25. The sacred flame of our candlestick also has its fuel. This fuel is our oil of gold. It is our Christonic semen.
26. The human being who wastes his sacred oil cannot light his candlestick.
27. “And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
“And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
“And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.” —Zachariah 4:1-3
28. “Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
“And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
“And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
“Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” —Zachariah 4:11-14
29. These two anointed ones that stand by the Lord of the whole earth are our two ganglionic nerves that are entwined in our spinal column. We must make our seminal energy rise to the brain through these nerves.
30. May the Holy Grail be with us. May our chalice be filled with the blood of the Lamb.
31. This is how our mind is Christified.
32. It is impossible to Christify the mind without the fire.
33. Our disciples will now comprehend why the word “INRI” was placed above the head of the crucified one.
34. This word signifies, “Ignis Natura Renovatur Integra” (the fire renews nature incessantly).
35. The concept of Descartes, “I think, therefore I am,” is completely false, because the true man is the Innermost, and the Innermost does not think, because He knows.
36. The mind thinks, not the Innermost.
37. In its current state of evolution, the human mind is the animal that we carry within.
38. The Innermost does not need to think because He is omniscient.
39. Our Innermost is Yes, Yes, Yes.
40. The wisdom of our Innermost is Yes, Yes, Yes.
41. The love of our Innermost is Yes, Yes, Yes.
42. When we say: “I am hungry, I am thirsty,” etc., we are affirming something absurd, because the Innermost is not hungry, nor thirsty. The one who is hungry and thirsty is the physical body.
43. It is much better to say, “My body is hungry, my body is thirsty.”
44. The same happens with the mind when we say, “I have a mental force, I have a strong mental force, I have a problem, I have such a conflict, I have such suffering, such thoughts are occurring to me,” etc.
45. We are then affirming very grave errors, because these are things from the mind, not from the Innermost.
46. The Innermost has no problems. Problems are from the mind.
47. The true human being is the Innermost.
48. The Innermost must flagellate the mind with the terrific whip of willpower.
49. The one who identifies with the mind falls into the abyss.
50. The mind is a donkey upon which we must ride in order to enter into the heavenly Jerusalem.
51. We must command the mind like this, “Mind, take this problem away from me. Mind, take this conflict away from me. Mind, take this desire away from me, etc., etc. I do not accept it from you. I am your lord and you are my slave forevermore, until the consummation of the centuries.”
52. Woe to the one who identifies with the mind, because he loses the Innermost and goes down into the abyss.
53. Those who say that everything is mind commit a very grave error, because the mind is only an instrument of the Innermost.
54. All writings that incline the human being to totally identify himself with the mind are legitimate black magic, because the true human being is not the mind.
55. We must not forget that the most sly and dangerous demons in the universe reside in the mental plane.
56. Therefore, the Innermost says this to the mind, “Do not say that your eyes are your eyes, because I see through them. Do not say that your ears are your ears, because I hear through them. Do not say that your mouth is your mouth, because I talk through it. Your eyes are my eyes, your ears are my ears, your mouth is my mouth.”
57. This is how the Innermost speaks to the mind.
58. In the internal worlds, we can throw the mental body out of ourselves in order to speak with it face to face, as if it is a stranger.
59. We can then deeply comprehend that the mind is a strange subject that we must learn to control with the terrific whip of willpower.
60. The most perfect chastity is fundamentally necessary in order to Christify the mental body.
61. The den of desire is in the mind.
62. Persons who feel incapable of stopping fornication must speak to the mind like this, “Mind, take this sexual thought away from me; mind take this carnal desire away from me. You are my slave, and I am your lord.”
63. Then, the horrible wolf of carnal passion will run away from the den of the mind, and those persons will acquire perfect chastity.
64. The mental donkey must be flagellated with the terrific whip of willpower.
65. It is impossible to separate the mind from sexuality. The mind and sexuality are intimately related. If our disciples want to convert the material-mind into Christ-mind, they must fill their chalice with the sacred wine of the light.
66. When the mind is completely Christified, it then converts itself into a splendid and marvelous vehicle with which we can study all the secrets of this igneous rose of the universe.
67. The Christ-mind is the most precious instrument of the arhat.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.