1. The schools of the Baalim were instituted in the abyss by humanity.
2. The schools of the Baalim consist of all the pseudo-spiritual schools that presently exist in the world.
3. All such external schools are from the abyss. If man wants to leave the abyss, he must liberate his mind from all these cages.
4. When we penetrate into the internal worlds, we find all the students of the schools of Baalim submerged in the profound darkness of black magic.
5. These poor beings are searching outwardly for what they already have inside.
6. All such souls continue to rebel against the commands of the Lord Jehovah, eating the forbidden fruit, of which He said, “You shall not eat.”
7. It is painful to see these souls enslaved by the Baalim.
8. The Baalim are the black magicians.
9. All such spiritual schools are filled with fornication and adultery.
10. These spiritualistic schools are the schools of the Baalim.
11. One day, submerged in profound meditation and prayer, I spoke to the Lord Jehovah, “Oh Jehovah, my God. I am alone, fighting against all the schools, against all religions, and against all the sects of the world.
12. “My enemies are as numerous as the sands of the sea, and I am alone against the world. What will the result be in the end?”
13. I then saw in a vision of God the times of the prophet Elijah. One master held a luminous picture between his arms, in which the image of a venerable elder appeared.
14. The elder was the prophet Elijah. His hair was like the unconquered walls of Zion.
15. His aquiline nose and his thin lips indicated a strong force of willpower.
16. His eyes were shining like burning torches, and his white and patriarchal beard glowed with a splendorous, white halo of light.
17. The world in that time was similar to our present time. The schools of the Baalim were as numerous as the present schools. Elijah was alone before all those spiritualistic schools. All the brothers of the darkness looked at him with despise and they desired to kill him.
18. But Elijah was triumphant before the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal.
19. Then, I, Aun Weor, understood the declaration of this vision. Thus, I attended to the summary of this “matter.”
20. I opened the Bible and found what 1 Kings Chapter 18 literally states:
And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel?
And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou and thy father’s house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the Lord, and thou hast followed Baalim.
Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto Mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, which eat at Jezebel’s table.
So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto Mount Carmel.
And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the Lord; but Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under.
And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under.
And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that here was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.
And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down.
And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the Lord came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:
And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the Lord: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.
And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.
And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time.
And the water ran round about the altar, and he filled the trench also with water.
And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am your servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.
Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.
And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: And Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there. —1 Kings 18:17-40
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.