1. In chapter six, we spoke of the white elixir and the red elixir in their profound aspects.
2. In that chapter, we found the white elixir and the red elixir in the hermaphrodite spirit, within the master of metallic transmutations.
3. We studied how the hermaphrodite spirit transmutes lead into Gold.
4. Now, in this chapter, we will study the white elixir and the red elixir acting as the Sun and the Moon.
5. There are two Mercuries: the male Mercury and the female Mercury.
6. These are the white and red elixirs.
7. These are the powders of projection with which we transmute all our metals into pure Gold.
8. The red elixir is the male Mercury.
9. The white elixir is the female Mercury.
10. “...the vulgar [female] mercury cannot be the Mercury of the Philosophers, because vulgar mercury cannot stand up to the fire, except with the help of a Mercury different from it, corporeal, that is hot, dry and more digested.” — Raymond Lully, Clavicle
11. The male Mercury becomes fluid when it is mixed with the female Mercury by means of sexual magic.
12. The two Mercuries are then insolubly united in a completely inseparable manner, as when water is united with water.
13. “Our [masculine] Mercury penetrates the vulgar mercury and mixes with it, drying its phlegmatic humidity, removing it’s frigidity, which becomes as black as coal...” — Raymond Lully, Clavicle
...then red, then white, and then various colors.
14. This is how the woman transmutes her metals into pure Gold, by means of the sexual act with the man.
15. Our Mercury, after its many transformations, has the power to change our metals into pure Gold.
16. The white and red elixirs are the two Mercuries with which we transmute all our personality’s metals into the pure Gold of the spirit.
17. The man is the Sun and the woman is the Moon.
18. We must not work with the Sun and with the Moon unless they have been reduced to the Mercury of philosophy.
19. Let us take the Mercury from the Sun and from the Moon, to work with this venerable matter in the great work.
20. It is necessary to reduce the Sun and the Moon to the raw matter of the great work to elaborate the king crowned with the red diadem.
21. It is necessary to unite the male Mercury with the Sun and the female Mercury with the Moon.
22. However, this is possible only by reducing these two Mercuries to the Sun and to the Moon.
23. This reduction is performed with the loving union of man and woman.
24. When the man is reduced to the Sun and the woman to the Moon, we then disarrange the compound with the very elements that they are compounded with. Thus, with this raw matter, we can then engender the heavenly man, the Sun King, the master of the White Fraternity within, filled with glory and power.
25. This is how our Mercury is united with the Sun and with the Moon, and this is how the Sun and the Moon are reduced to the semen, that is to say, to philosophical Mercury.
26. “Mercury doesn’t combine easily, and never perfectly, with other bodies, if these be not taken previously to their natural origin.” — Raymond Lully, Clavicle
27. Let us elevate our male Mercury to the solar state and the female Mercury to the lunar state, so that the Sun and the Moon can be reduced to Mercury. Thus, they are insolubly united with it.
28. If we have a ring of Gold, and we wish to convert it into a cross, we must inevitably melt the Gold and reduce it to its raw matter, to its Mercury of philosophy, to elaborate the cross of Gold with this raw matter.
29. As well, the human being must reduce himself to the semen that engendered him, to elaborate the master of Major Mysteries of the Universal White Fraternity with this semen.
30. Any other way is absurd.
31. Let us remember that the Holy Bible begins with Genesis, teaching us sexual alchemy.
32. Let us remember that the first miracle that Christ made was in the nuptial wedding of Cana.
33. The master transmuted the water into wine.
34. Likewise, we must transmute the water of our sexual chaos into the wine of light of the alchemist.
35. The first teaching that Christ gave us was sexual alchemy.
36. If we look at all of creation, we will see that all beings have been sexually engendered.
37. We were engendered by a man and a woman.
38. Therefore, if we wish to be masters, we must engender a master. Everything in the universe has been engendered.
39. “Our [masculine] Mercury is active, hot and dry, while the [feminine] mercury is cold, wet and passive [like the Moon].” — Raymond Lully, Clavicle
40. However, the two Mercuries are insolubly united with the fire.
41. The union of the two Mercuries is verified by means of sexual union.
42. This is the secret to reduce the two metals to their raw matter.
43. “In this way, they join to each other, in such way that is almost impossible to separate them. They come, then, into the form of a very white powder and they engender [suns and worlds within the infinite]...” — Raymond Lully, Clavicle
44. The internal life emerges in all its splendor by fecundating the chaos.
45. “With an ounce of the projection powder, the red elixir, you can produce Sol [millions of suns] to an infinite degree and will transmute into the Luna all types of metal taken out of the mine.” — Raymond Lully, Clavicle
46. The powders of projection are the white and red elixirs.
47. The masculine Mercury is the red elixir, and the feminine Mercury is the white elixir.
48. The white elixir whitens the metals, giving them an immaculate whiteness.
49. The red elixir transforms lead into Gold and it yellows everything.
50. The wings of Mercury elevate us to the world of the gods.
51. Mercury is the messenger of the ineffable gods.
52. The Mercury of secret philosophy converts us into the king crowned with the red diadem.
53. The joining of the cross with the triangle is performed with the Mercury of secret philosophy.
54. The wings of Mercury convert us into omnipotent gods of the universe.
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.