1. We must work with the matter of our blessed stone, with the goal of perfecting our internal bodies.
2. In the mines, we see how the crude elements are transformed by heat until they are converted into Mercury.
3. We see the fire transforming the grease of the Earth into Sulfur in the mines.
4. The heat acting upon these two principles engenders all the metals of the Earth according to their purity or impurity.
5. Nature produces and perfects all the metals of our planet Earth by means of incessant baking.
6. Roger Bacon stated the following:
“Oh extreme madness! what, I pray you, constrains you to seek to perfect the foresaid things by strange melancholical and fantastical regiments!”
7. Certainly, beloved brothers and sisters, the following phrase of Roger Bacon is very true:
“Nature contains nature: Nature overcomes nature: and Nature meeting with her nature, exceedingly rejoices, and is changed into other natures.” — Roger Bacon, Mirror of Alchemy
8. Angels are not made from people’s theories.
9. Angels are natural, not artificial.
10. Nature contains nature, and the blessed stone is our sexual nature with which we can work on our magistery of fire.
11. It is necessary to,
“...boil, boil, boil, and be not weary.” — Roger Bacon, Mirror of Alchemy
12. The ancient alchemists stated:
“...let your fire be gentle, and easy, which being always equal, may continue burning: and let it not increase, for if it does, you shall suffer great loss.” — Roger Bacon, Mirror of Alchemy
13. The fire becomes weak and even extinguished when the alchemist ejaculates the semen.
14. The alchemist then fails in the great work.
15. Our magistery is first of all submitted to a gentle and soft fire, but,
“...in governing the [great] work, the fire must always by little and little be increased and augmented unto the end.” — Roger Bacon, Mirror of Alchemy
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.