1. In Light of Lights, Aristotle stated,
"Mercury must be baked in a triple receptacle of very hard glass."
2. The receptacle must be round with a very small neck.
3. This receptacle is the virile member. Theis within our sexual organs. It is the crude matter of the Great Work.
4. The receptacle must be hermetically sealed with one cover, which means it is necessary to cover our sexual organs very well in order to avoid the spilling of the crude matter of the Great Work.
5. Our glass must be placed in another vessel, hermetically sealed like the first, in such a way that the heat acts upon the crude matter of the Great Work from above, below, and from all sides.
6. This is the formula: Introduce the virile member into the female vagina without ejaculating the(without reaching the ) .
7. Thus, the phallus, which is the receptacle that contains the crude matter of the Great Work, is surrounded by the walls of the vagina and is submitted to heat, equal on every side.
8. Our disciples will now comprehend why Aristotle states in Light of Lights that, "the Mercury must be baked in a triple receptacle of very hard glass."
9. Nature bakes the metals in the mines with the help of fire, however it needs receptacles that are adequate for baking.
10. It is noticeable that within the mines the heat is always constant. The mountains filled with mines are completely closed in order for the heat to not escape, because without fire the metals of the Earth cannot be elaborated.
11. We must do the same with the phallus and the uterus. Man and woman must withdraw without spilling even a single drop of.
12. In the beginning, "Let your fire be tranquil and gentle, let it be kept as this every day, always uniform, without being weak; otherwise, it will cause great damage."
13. However, brothers and sisters, you can intensify the fire, little by little.
14. In the beginning, the practices ofmust be short, but later you can prolong them little by little, making them more intense each time, in order to intensify the fire.
15. Knead seven times, sibling of mine.
16. There are seven serpents that you must raise upon the reed, until the King appears, crowned with the red diadem.
17. The work is analogous to the creation of the human being, because,
"Nature, contains nature: Nature overcomes nature: and Nature meeting with her nature, exceedingly rejoices, and is changed into other natures."
18. The furnace of our laboratory is the virile member and the vulva, sexually connected.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.