1. The overseer of the palace, Nu, triumphant, saith: “That which is an abomination unto me, that which is an abomination unto me, let me not eat. That which is an abomination unto me, that which is an abomination unto me, is filth; let me not eat it in the place of the sepulchral cakes which are offered unto the Kas. Let me not be destroyed thereby; let me not be compelled to take it into my hands; and let me not be compelled to walk thereon in my sandals.” —Papyrus of Nu: The Egyptian Book of the Dead, Chapter 51
2. The overseer of the palace, the chancellor-in-chief, Nu, triumphant, saith: “That which is an abomination unto me, that which is an abomination unto me, let me not eat. That which is an abomination unto me, that which is an abomination unto me is filth; let me not eat it [in the place of] the sepulchral cakes [which are offered unto] the Kas. Let it not light upon my body; let me not be obliged to take it into my hands; and let me not be obliged to walk thereon in my sandals. What, now, wilt thou live upon the presence of the Gods? [Let food] come unto me from the place whither thou wilt bring food, and let me live upon the seven loaves of bread which shall be brought as food before Horus, and upon the bread which is brought before Thoth. The gods shall say unto me: ‘What manner of food wouldst thou have given unto thee?’ [And I reply:] Let me eat my food under the sycamore tree of my lady, the goddess Hathor, and let my times be among the divine beings who have alighted thereon. Let me have the power to order my own fields in Tattu [Mendes] and my own growing crops in Annu [Heliopolis]. Let me live upon bread made of white barley, and let my beer be [made] with red grain, and may the persons of my father and mother be given unto me as guardians of my door and for the ordering of my territory. Let me be sound and strong, let me have a large room, and let me be able to sit wheresoever I please.” —Papyrus of Nu: The Egyptian Book of the Dead, Chapter 52
3. My sibling, you must not eat of the filthiness offered to people.
4. The Kas are the doubles of the dead.
5. All human beings are pillars of the underworld.
6. All human beings are living dead, eating filthiness from theories, schools, etc.
7. Therefore, my sibling, nourish yourself with the seven loaves of bread that are brought as food before Horus, and eat from the bread that is brought before Thoth.
8. The seven loaves of bread are the wisdom of our seven serpents.
9. We have seven serpents: two groups of three, with the sublime coronation of the seventh tongue of fire that unites us with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
10. These are the seven loaves of bread that are brought as food before Horus, the Child of Gold, the Intimateof sexual .
11. Let us eat under the sycamore tree of our lady, the priestess of our alchemical laboratory.
12. The sycamore tree is the sexual force that we must transmute in our alchemical laboratory.
13. All the sacred books of the world are elaborated with the wisdom of the seven loaves of bread.
14. Let us bow before the Holy Bible, and let us make a respectable bow before The Book of the Dead, the Zend Avesta, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Vedas.
15. These are eternal books...
16. The wisdom of the prophets is the wisdom of the seven loaves of bread.
17. Let us eat under the sycamore tree of our priestess spouse, to elaborate the Child of Gold of sexual.
18. Let us eat from the bread that is brought before Thoth, the bread of the-mind, so that we may liberate ourselves from the four bodies of sin and enter the room of the double Maat.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.