The Only Remedy for Suffering
Liberate Yourself Through Awareness, Meditation, and the Power of Divinity
A Book by Samael Aun Weor
Our world is breaking under the strain of so many problems: addiction, war, pollution, starvation, crime, social unrest, inequality, and widepsread despair... Our personal lives are also getting worse: every day there are new restrictions, complications, unexpected problems, and greater instability. Genuine happiness always seems to elude us, and we do not see why. We need real change, radical change, and that can only happen if we see the facts clearly.
“When one discovers the real cause of so much misery and bitterness, it becomes obvious that something can be done...” —Samael Aun Weor
Everyone wants a better world, a better life, and lasting happiness, yet few know how to actually transcend suffering. Theories and beliefs are widespread, but the experience of reality is all that counts.
To truly stop suffering, we need to become very aware of:
- The actual cause of our pain and problems
- How cause and effect (karma) create our life and our society
- The many minds we have within, and how to manage them
- What consciousness is and how to use it for radical change
- How to acquire information through meditation
- The divine power called Kundalini or Pentecost that can cleanse the mind of faults and darkness
- Christ, also called Vishnu, Avalokitesvara, etc., the divine light that can lead us out of suffering
Change does not come from belief or theories. Real change comes from self-knowledge.
“Unquestionably, light and consciousness are two aspects of the same thing. Where there is light, there is consciousness... Only through psychological self-observation do we allow light to penetrate within our own darkness.” —Samael Aun Weor
Society is the outcome of the individual. By changing ourselves within, we change the world around us. This is the genuine foundation of every great spiritual tradition in the world. By truly becoming better people, the world becomes a better place.
New Edition! Features:
- New cover
- Footnotes for added clarity and depth
Get the paperback book directly from the publisher:
Get the ebook or paperback from your favorite bookseller:
- Paper 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- 184 pages
- Glossary and index
- ISBN 978-1-943358-18-2
Originally published in Spanish as "La Gran Rebelion" (1975).