Deuteronomy 5:5-23 (Moses):
And Moses summoned all Israel, and said to them, "Hear, O Israel, the statutes and the ordinances which I speak in your hearing this day, and you shall learn them and be careful to do them. The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. Not with our (Inner) fathers did the LORD make this covenant, but with us, who are all of us here (with the) alive this day. The LORD spoke with you face to face at the mountain, out of the fire, while I (as willpower) stood between the LORD and you at that time, to declare to you the word of the LORD; for you were afraid because of the fire, and you (because of your egotistical condition) did not go up into the mountain. He said: I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
2. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
3. Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you. Six days you shall labour, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your manservant, or your maidservant, or your ox, or your ass, or any of your cattle, or the sojourner who is within your gates, that your manservant and your maidservant may rest as well as you. You shall remember that you were a servant in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out thence with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.
4. Honour your father and your mother, as the LORD your God commanded you; that your days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with you, in the land which the LORD your God gives you.
5. You shall not kill.
6. Neither shall you commit fornication.
7. Neither shall you steal.
8. Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbour.
9. Neither shall you covet your neighbour's wife - adultery;
10. and you shall not covet your neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, his ox, or his ass, or anything that is your neighbour's.
These words the LORD spoke to all your assembly at the mountain out of the midst of the fire, the cloud, and the thick darkness, with a loud voice; and he added no more. And he wrote them upon two tables of stone, and gave them to me.
Deuteronomy 6: 4-6 (Moses):
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD; and you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your, and with all your might.
Mark 12: 28-34 (Jesus):
And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him:
"Which commandment is the first of all?"
Jesus answered, "The first is this:
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.'
The second is this:
‘You shall love your neighbour as yourself.'
There is no other commandment greater than these."
And the scribe said to him:
"You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that he is one, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbour as one self, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
And when Jesus heard that he answered wisely, he said to him:
You are not far from the kingdom of God."
And after that no one dared to ask him any question.
It is not irrelevant to emphasize the transcendental idea that two more Commandments exist in the esotericism of Moses.
The first of these, that is to say the eleventh, has its classical expression in the Sanskrit Dharmam Chara: "Thou shalt perform thy duty.'
Remember, beloved reader, that it is your duty to quest for the strait, narrow and difficult path that leads unto the light.
So, the Arcanum 11 of the Tarot reveals this duty: The marvelous strength that can dominate and hold back the lions of adversity is essentially spiritual. For this reason this Arcanum is represented by a beautiful woman who, without any visible effort, opens the terrible gullet of Leo, the terrifying puma, the furious lion with her lovely hands.
The eleventh is related and interlaced with the twelfth commandment of the Law of God illustrated by the Arcanum 12: 'Thou shalt make thy light shine.'
In order for the light that constitutes the Essence, which is bottled up within the ‘I,' to really sparkle and shine, it must be liberated. This is only possible through the Buddhist Annihilation, by dissolving the.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.