97. Cinnamon is related to cordiality, and is a restorative of forces.
98. Wherever there is happiness the elemental magic of the cinnamon surely must be present.
99. Wherever there is activity and optimism, the elemental magic of the cinnamon is present.
100. The elemental magic of the cinnamon gives activity and happiness.
101. Optimism and happiness must be combined with all our activities.
102. The elemental department of the cinnamon is precisely related with optimism and happiness.
103. The elemental magic of the cinnamon is intimately related with elemental forces that restore and comfort our life.
104. The elemental magic of the cinnamon is found intimately related with the forces that restore, fortify and comfort the life of children, adolescents, women, and elders.
105. The mind of the arhat must cultivate optimism and happiness.
106. Wherever there is activity, a healthy happiness is needed.
107. The mind of the arhat must deeply comprehend the significance of happiness and optimism.
108. When we penetrate into the elemental temple of this vegetable department of nature, we see the elemental children of these trees playing happily within the temple, under the watch of the angel who directs them.
109. We must comprehend the significance of music, happiness, and optimism.
110. One remains in ecstasy when listening to The Magic Flute of Mozart, which reminds us of an Egyptian initiation.
111. One feels amazed when listening to the nine symphonies of Beethoven, or the ineffable melodies of Chopin and Liszt.
112. The ineffable music of the great classics comes from the exquisite regions of Nirvana where only happiness that is beyond love reigns...
113. All the great children of the fire distill the perfume of happiness and the exquisite fragrance of music and joy.
114. The elementals of these trees are beautiful children, dressed with tunics of a pale pink color.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.