115. Authentic frankincense is obtained from the olibanum tree. It contains great elemental powers.
116. If frankincense is soaked in water, it has the power to make the elemental creatures of the water concur to our call.
117. When frankincense is applied to the forehead, it has the power to make a headache caused by strong mental preoccupation to disappear.
118. The smoke of frankincense has the power to make the masters and angels of the invisible world attend.
119. Frankincense prepares the environment for the Gnostic rituals.
120. Frankincense is a great vehicle for spiritual waves of pure devotion. It helps the mystical retreat because it serves as an instrument of devotion.
121. In the ancient temples of the mysteries, those who were ill were surrounded with the smoke of frankincense in order to be cured.
122. The creatures of the water happily concur when we soak frankincense in a vessel of water.
123. Frankincense must be burned when we are going to sign a friendly pact. The Aztec magicians smoked tobacco when they signed a pact with the Spaniards.
124. They did this with the objective of preparing the atmosphere for the signing of the pact and in order to have friendly conversation.
125. However, we recommend the burning of frankincense for these objectives, because the smoking of the tobacco has the effect of converting itself into a filthy and disgusting vice.
126. Frankincense must be used by all the devotees of the path.
127. Frankincense must be utilized in the moments of matrimonial vows, etc.
128. Devotion and veneration opens the doors of the superior worlds for the devotees of the path.
129. When we penetrate into the elemental temple of the olibanum trees, we see each one of the elemental children of these trees playing happily in the temple of frankincense...
130. These elementals use yellow tunics and their mantra is “Alumino.”
131. We can invoke these elementals with this mantra, so that they can prepare the atmosphere of frankincense...
132. The angel who governs these elemental creatures resembles a bride clothed with a wedding dress...
133. Each one of these trees has its own elemental.
134. We will not tire of explaining that each plant and tree is a physical body of an elemental of nature who is preparing to one day enter into the animal kingdom and later into the human kingdom.
135. When we tear part of a tree or a plant, the elemental feels the same pain that we feel when one of our limbs is torn from our body.
136. Before taking a plant, a circle must be traced around it, and it must be blessed. We must then beg the elemental creature for the desired service.
137. A triangle must be traced around trailing plants. They must then be blessed, and then taken [read Treatise of Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic by the same author].
138. The elemental creatures of the plants are totally innocent because they have not yet departed from Eden. They still have all the terrific powers of their seven igneous serpents.
139. We can invoke the elemental angel of the frankincense. He will concur to our call with the elemental creatures of the olibanum trees, in order to prepare the mystical environment of our Gnostic rituals.
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.