410. Another one then continued with the text: "from my flesh shall I see Eloha [the Goddess]" (Iyov 19:26). What is "my flesh"? He should have said 'myself.' "From my flesh" is definitely correct. What is the meaning of "and the holy flesh is passed from you..." (Yirmeyah 11:15), and: "and my covenant shall be in your flesh..." (Beresheet 17:13). We have learned that as long as a man is stamped by the holy imprint of this sign, then from within it he can actually see the Holy One, blessed be He, and the holy
411. But if he is not deserving, because he did not preserve this sign, what is written of him? "By the breath (or, ) of Eloha they perish..." (Iyov 4:9), because the imprint of the Holy One, blessed be He, has not been preserved. If he has the merit of preserving it, then the Shechinah [feminine aspect of God] shall never depart from him.
412. When does it reside within him? When he marries, and this sign enters to its place. Then they are attached together, and are called by one name, and supernal rests upon them. Where does it rest? It rests at the side of the male. And what is ? It is that comes forth from the supernal Chochmah and adorns the male as a crown over his head. And by these, the female is sweetened.
413. And we have learned further the name Eloha (El- - ) is [also] interpreted as follows: El is the Light of Chochmah, is the male, and is the female. They are attached together and are called Eloha. So the holy [Shekinah] clings to this place, and everything depends on the sign.
414. Hence the words, "from my flesh shall I see Eloha," represent overall completion, because it is "from my flesh", my own, the actual sign of the covenant. Therefore, happy are the holy Yisrael who are united with the Holy One, blessed be He; happy is their portion in this world and the world to come. Of them, it is written: "You that cleave to Hashem your are alive every one of you this day" (Devarim 4:4)."
The Shechinah is the sacrifice (derived from 'bringing near') for the Holy One, blessed be He, since She comes near to Him with each limb of the King, with the total connection of male and female, with all the limbs which there are. Some are from the head: eyes to eyes; ears to ears; nose to nose; face to face, mouth to mouth. This is like, "and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes" (II Melachim 4:34); with this he resurrected the child. And so the hands of the King with the hands of the Queen, body to body. And with all His limbs, the sacrifice is complete.
32. A man without a wife is a half body, and the Shechinah does not rest upon him. So is the Holy One, blessed be He, when not in proximity with the Shechinah and with all Yisrael since they are virtuous men, since they are His limbs. Then the cause of all causes, does not rest there, and it is as if the Holy One, blessed be He is not One, as He is not with the Shechinah. Outside of the land of Yisrael, where the Shechinah is removed from Her husband, they said: 'He who dwells outside the land of Yisrael is like one who has no, since there are no sacrifices outside the land of Yisrael'. And when the Holy One, blessed be He joins with the Shechinah, this verse is fulfilled: "on that day Hashem shall be One, and His Name One" (Zecharyah 14:9). Then the cause of all causes dwells upon them. - Zohar 16:7
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.