Recently listened to the lecture: Involution, Evolution, Devolution, Revolution, and it brings up many questions for me:
1) What is the difference between the Being, the Spirit and the Consciousness? Or is there any?
2) If our consciousness has evolved through the kingdoms of mineral, plant, animal, to humanoid; then where along this progression did we develop our egos?
3) Is it correct that we only get 108 lifetimes (chances) as an intellectual animal to evolve into a human being?
4) Can humanoids be in a state of devolution? Or does devolvement only occur when a consciousness recedes back into the lower (animal, plant, mineral) kingdoms. (Some people seem so utterly ignorant that there appears to be no hope, and they would seem to be working themselves “out”.)
5) In the lecture the instructor refers to our humanity as traveling this current root race as a herd. If we are a collective group and we are approaching the end of this cycle would it be safe to assume the majority of us are encountering our last opportunities for spiritual progression? (in other words: coming to the end of our 108 allotted lifetimes?)
Thank so much for your help,