1. There are two types of salt: one is masculine and the other feminine.
2. When it is excessively used, the male salt damages the human organism.
3. The female salt is beneficial and healthy.
4. The male salt is sea salt.
5. The female salt is rock salt; it is the salt from the salt mines.
6. The alchemist must prefer the female salt.
7. There are twelve fundamental salts, which are governed by the twelve zodiacal signs.
8. Illness appears when these twelve zodiacal salts are not well-balanced within our human organism.
9. To synthesize, these twelve zodiacal salts give a form of perfection to the twelve bodies used by the inhabitants of the Mist of Fire.
10. The twelve zodiacal salts convert the human being into a splendorous zodiac.
11. Everything that has a dense or subtle form is due to salt.
12. No form can exist without salt.
13. However, we must appreciate salt in its subliminal quintessence, which is imperceptible by the microscope, yet perfectly visible to the clairvoyant.
14. A profound study of the zodiacal salts will take us very far into the therapeutic field.
15. These twelve salts are:
16. Iron Phosphate
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.