1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
2. The disciple should vocalize for one hour daily, in order to awaken his occult powers.
3. The“CHIS” serves to awaken the power of clairvoyance; this is pronounced like this:
5. The syllable “IN” also serves to awaken the power of clairvoyance; that syllable is vocalized like this:
7. The“RIS” is also used for clairvoyance.
8. Thatis vocalized like this:
10. The“ISIS” is also a great to awaken clairvoyance; that is vocalized like this:
11. Iiiiiiiiisssssss... Iiiiiiiiisssssss...
12. One hour daily of vocalization is better than reading one million books of Theosophy, Spiritism, etc.
13. Clairvoyance is the imagination.
14. For the sage, to imagine is to see.
15. Whosoever wants to become clairvoyant has to reconquer his lost infancy.
16. The angel Aroch taught me the most powerfulknown in the world to awaken clairvoyance.
17. Whosoever wants to be clairvoyant must put an end to reasoning and become accustomed to seeing all things with the imagination.
18. The most powerfulfor clairvoyance are the first syllables that the child begins to syllabicate during his first years.
19. These syllables are:
20. MA MA, PA PA.
21. When pronouncing the first syllable, MA, this syllable should be vocalized in a very high and acute manner.
22. When vocalizing the second syllable, MA, it should be vocalized in a very low manner.
23. The same should be done with the syllables PA, PA.
24. One’s voice is raised with the first syllable of each of the words, which will then be repeated many times, lowering the note.
25. Master Huiracocha, in his work entitledMagic, says the following:
26. “Let us not forget life and its development in children. History repeats itself and in them is the reflection of the creation of the cosmos as a sure orientation for our existence. They, in their trembling babbling first pronounce ae... ae... ae... Then ma... ma... ma... Later ba... ba... Their first gestures remind us of the b and the m, and it is there, that we should, therefore, begin, which in the opportune moment, I shall teach you.” (Page 46, chapter on Language and the Word, Magic).
27. The pythonesses of Delphi received help from the God Apollo and our disciples can invoke Apollo during their exercises to awaken their clairvoyance.
28. The pythonesses of Delphi awakened clairvoyance by looking fixedly into water for many hours, and our disciples can do the same.
29. In the atoms of infancy we have the power of clairvoyance.
30. Those atoms are in our inner universe, and we can make them come to the surface through these syllables: MA MA, PA PA.
31. The frontalhas ninety-six radiations and shines between our eyebrows like a lotus flower.
32. This lotus flower has the pituitary gland as its base.
33. Clairaudience is the power to hear in the internal worlds.
34. Clairaudience is the magical ear.
35. Clairaudience awakens with the vowel “E.”
36. This vowel is combined with different letters to awaken the occult ear.
37. The syllable “EN” serves to develop the magical ear.
38. This syllable is vocalized like this:
39. The“CHES” is very powerful to awaken the magical ear.
40. Thisis vocalized like this:
41. There are some very powerfulto awaken the magical ear.
42. Theseare: Aum Chivatum Eeeeee...
43. AUM is pronounced by opening the mouth wide with the vowel A, rounding it out with the U, and closing it with the M.
44. The other syllables are pronounced prolonging the sound over each vowel.
45. The laryngealis located in the throat and has sixteen radiations. Its colors are marvelous. It looks like a lotus flower emerging from the thyroid gland.
46. Theresides in the heart.
47. God is in the heart.
48. He who awakens theof the heart acquires intuition.
49. He who awakens theof the heart acquires the power to conjure the wind and hurricanes.
50. He who awakens theof the heart learns to study all things with the heart and he becomes wise.
51. Thisawakens with the vowel “O.”
52. The syllable “ON” is used to awaken theof the heart.
53. This syllable is vocalized in this manner: Oooooooooonnnnnnnnn...
54. The“CHOS” also serves to awaken the of the heart. This is vocalized in this manner:
55. Theof the Our Father has the most grandiose magical power to awaken the of the heart.
56. To pray is to converse with God.
57. The Our Father serves to converse with God.
58. The disciple will lie down on his bed comfortably. He will put aside from his mind all types of earthly thoughts and then, very slowly, he will meditate for many hours on each of the words and phrases of the Our Father, as if trying to converse with the Father who is in the heavens.
59. During this exercise the disciple should become profoundly sleepy.
60. In the visions of dreams, the Father who is in the heavens will appear to the student, and the disciple will be able to converse with him in a familiar manner.
61. The Father will be able to make the disciple see certain visions that the disciple should learn to interpret with the heart. In this way all disciples can converse with God.
62. The cardiachas twelve radiations and luminous undulations.
63. TheOmnis Jaum Intimo serves to communicate with the .
64. Thisshall be vocalized mentally.
65. The disciple will lull himself to sleep adoring theand mentally pronouncing the Omnis Jaum Intimo.
66. Thus, the disciple will be able to converse with his.
67. Thewill appear to the disciple in visions during sleep.
68. Theto awaken intuition is “Om Mani Padme Hum.”
69. Thisis vocalized like this:
70. “Om Masi Padme Yom.”
71. The vocalization is letter by letter, like this:
72. Oooooooooommmmmmmm... Maaaaaaaa... Siiiiiii... Padme Yoooooooommmmmmmm...
73. Its meaning is, “Oh, my God in me!”
74. Thisis vocalized while adoring the , rendering homage to the .
75. Theis the Most High in us.
76. Theis our individual Spirit.
77. Ancient humanity was instinctive.
78. Aristotle initiated the age of reasoning that culminated with Immanuel Kant, the philosopher of Konigsberg, because during the end of this sign of Pisces, reasoning entered into decrepitude.
79. I, Aun Weor, am the initiator of the age of intuition.
80. It is necessary to learn to study with the heart.
81. The intuitive person understands with one letter alone.
82. The intellectual is so stupid that because of one comma too much or one comma too little, he loses the entire sequence of a speech.
83. The solar plexus is the center of telepathy.
84. We have a true wireless station established in our organism.
85. The solar plexus picks up the mental waves that travel through space and passes them on to our brain.
86. This is how the thoughts of others arrive at our brain.
87. This is called telepathy.
88. The solar plexus is developed with the vowel “U.”
89. The“CHUS” is very powerful to develop the solar plexus .
90. Thisis pronounced like this: Chnuuusssssssss...
91. Another very interesting exercise to awaken the telepathic plexus is the following:
92. The disciple should sit in a comfortable chair, with his sight towards the east.
93. The disciple should imagine that in the orient there is a great golden cross that radiates blue and golden rays.
94. The disciple should imagine those rays entering through his solar plexus, to awaken him and give him life. This exercise is practiced ten minutes daily.
95. This exercise is always practiced during the first hours of the morning, in other words, at dawn.
96. Theof the solar plexus picks up solar rays and with them nourishes and develops the other of our Astral organism.
97. He who develops thisacquires the great power of telepathy.
98. The syllable “UN,” prolonging the sound over the letters “U” and “N,” can be vocalized during the exercise of the golden cross, at dawn.
99. The solar plexus is our receptor and our pineal gland is our transmitting center.
100. Thishas ten irradiations.
101. The clue to remembering our past lives is in this retrospective exercise.
102. The disciple, submerged in profound, should carry out a retrospective recapitulation of all the events that have occurred in his life, from the present to the past.
103. The disciple should try to remember all transpired events in reverse order, beginning with the last ones until going back to the first events of his infancy.
104. We can remember all the memories of our infancy by practicing this retrospective exercise during those moments when we are dozing off.
105. In those instants, we can exert ourselves to recall the last experiences of our past reincarnation.
106. So, retrospectively, we can review our entire past and our past lives.
107. The important thing is to practice this retrospective exercise during those moments when we are dozing off.
108. Thus, through visions in our sleep, we shall remember all of our past lives.
109. The pulmonarypermit us to remember our past lives. These are developed with the vowel “A,” like this:
111. The“CHAS” is effective to develop the pulmonary .
112. In the moments of slumber, theleaves the physical body and travels throughout the suprasensible worlds.
113. And we remember our past reincarnations by reliving them within the internal worlds.
114. Whoever develops theof the spleen acquires the power of commanding the creatures of water.
115. During the night, theof the spleen captures the energy that the sun left behind during the day.
116. With these energies, theof the spleen transmutes the white blood cells into red blood cells.
117. Theof the spleen is the center of the Ethereal Body. The life of the sun enters our organism through there.
118. The letter “B” belongs to this.
119. Thishas six petals or undulations.
120. Our disciples should learn to project themselves in the Astral Body in order to visit all the White Lodges of the world.
121. In the Gnostic Church, all our disciples will be able to receive inner instruction.
122. The disciple who wants to progress should not confine himself.
123. The disciple who wants to progress has to inevitably learn to project himself in the Astral Body so that he can transport himself to the Gnostic Church, where he shall be able to converse personally withand with all the Masters of the White Lodge.
124. The clue to project one’s self in the Astral Body is the following:
125. The disciple should lull himself to sleep in his bed.
126. When the disciple finds himself in that state of transition that exists between vigil and sleep, he should rise from his bed exactly the way a somnambulist does.
127. Before leaving the room, the disciple will jump with the intention of floating in the atmosphere.
128. If the disciple does not float, he should get back into bed and repeat the experiment again.
129. However, if the disciple floats in the air after jumping, then he should leave the room and fly towards the Gnostic Church.
130. This is not a mental exercise.
131. What we are saying here should be translated into facts.
132. During the moments of falling asleep, the disciple will rise from his bed the way the somnambulists do.
133. The sleep process breaks the very strong connections that exist in the vigil state.
134. The sleep process permits theto separate itself from the physical body.
135. The disciple will be able to lull himself to sleep by vocalizing the“FARAON” like this:
Faaaaaaaaa Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa Oooooooooonnnnnnnnn
136. Concentrate your whole mind on the pyramids of Egypt.
137. When the disciple finds himself dozing off, he should rise from his room en route to the pyramids of Egypt.
138. Anotherto project one’s self in the Astral Body is the “RUSTI.”
139. The disciple will vocalize thismentally, and when he is falling asleep he should rise from his bed and leave his room en route to the Gnostic Church.
140. There he will be able to converse withpersonally and receive direct instruction from all of the Masters.
141. The“TAI RE RE RE,” also serves to project one’s self in the Astral Body.
142. The disciple lulls himself to sleep singing thismentally.
143. When the disciple is falling asleep, he will rise from his bed and will come out of his room en route to the Gnostic Church.
144. Another very simple clue to project one’s self in the Astral Body is the following:
145. The disciple should lull himself to sleep mentally pronouncing the syllable LA and the syllable RA.
146. When the disciple feels a sweet and peaceful whistling within his brain (something similar to the brakes of compressed air or the song of bugs, or like the sound of little flutes), the disciple should get up from his bed and head towards the Gnostic Church.
147. Many disciples succeed immediately; others take months and years to learn how to project themselves in the Astral Body.
148. The Astral Body is connected with the liver.
149. By awakening theof the liver, everyone can enter and leave the physical body at will.
150. The important thing is for the disciples to abandon their laziness.
151. The reason why some disciples have not learned how to project themselves in the Astral Body is because they are very lazy.
152. The atoms of laziness are a serious obstacle for the progress towards the superior worlds.
153. Disciples can also learn to travel with their body of flesh and bones in the “Jinn” state.
154. The disciple will lull himself slightly to sleep, and then rise from his bed like a somnambulist, conserving his sleepiness like a very precious treasure.
155. Before leaving his bedroom, the disciple will make a small jump with the intention of floating, and if he floats in the atmosphere, it is because his body has already penetrated the Astral Plane.
156. Now the disciple will be able to take his physical body to remote places on earth in few instants.
157. Whenwalked on the waters, he did so with his physical body in the Jinn state.
158. To take one’s physical body into the Jinn state requires a little sleepiness and a lot of faith.
159. The letter that corresponds to the liveris the letter “G.”
160. TheFe Uin Dagj (the last word pronounced gutturally) serves to awaken all the of the Astral Body.
161. TheMina Pica Frasco, serves to enable travel in the Jinn state, from one place on earth to another.
162. The disciple gets up from his bed, like a somnambulist, pronouncing the: Mina Pica Frasco.
163. Some disciples learn immediately, others take many months or even years to learn.
164. The head is a world surrounded by the brilliant light of the zodiacal belt.
165. The crownis the “thousand petalled lotus,” the diamond eye.
166. The crownis the eye of Brahma, the eye of Dangma.
167. With this, we shall be able to study the Akashic Records of Nature and elevate ourselves to ecstasy or Samadhi in order to penetrate the world of the Gods.
168. Thisis awakened by practicing intensely with the spouse.
169. Everyone who develops the pineal gland becomes a magnificent and powerful magician.
170. Whosoever opens the diamond eye can do marvels and prodigies like those performed by the divine Rabbi of Galilee on his path upon the earth.
171. Thishas one thousand petals.
172. The man who causes theto rise up to the head awakens the crown . This is the seventh seal of the Apocalypse.
173. The man who causes theto rise up to his head unites with his and becomes a magnificent and powerful God.
174. When theunites with the , man becomes an angel.
175. The twenty-four elders threw down their crowns at the feet of the Lamb.
176. Theare all connected to the spinal column.
177. Seven centers exist on the spinal column.
178. Each of these centers is related with its corresponding; those are the seven churches of which the Apocalypse speaks.
179. Those are the seven seals that the Lamb opens with his flaming sword.
180. Those are the seven seals that theopens to convert us into Gods.
181. 1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the thrones a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof. - Apocalypse 5:1-2
182. 1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him and he went forth conquering and to conquer.
3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat there on to take peace from the earth, and that they should lull one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hast not the oil and the wine.
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8. And I looked and behold a pale horse: and the name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fifth part of the earth, to kill with a sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar theof them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12. And l beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair; and the moon became as blood;
13. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
16. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitith on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? – Apocalypse 6
183. 1. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censor; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
5. And the angel took the censor, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. - Apocalypse 8:1-5
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.