1. The esoteric ages are as follows:
2. Firstof Lesser Mysteries, ten years old.
3. Second, twenty years old.
4. Third, thirty years old.
5. Fourth, forty years old.
6. Fifth, fifty years old.
7. Sixth, sixty years old.
8. Seventh, seventy years old.
9. Eighth, eighty years old.
10. Ninth, ninety years old.
11. First, one hundred years old.
12. Second, two hundred years old.
13. Third, three hundred years old.
14. Fourth, four hundred years old.
15. Firth, five hundred years old.
16. Sixth, six hundred years old.
17. Seventh, seven hundred years old.
18. Eighth, eight hundred years old.
19. Ninth, nine hundred years old.
20. Ages greater than nine hundred years are Logoic ages.
21. To reach absolute liberation, one needs to possess 300,000 (three hundred thousand) esoteric years of age (esoteric ages are not measured by chronological time).
22.is your life itself.
23.is profoundly internal.
24.is profoundly individual.
25. Thehas two twin : the Divine and the Human.
26. At one hundred years old (in esoteric age), thefuses with the , and so a new Master is born within the internal worlds.
27. At five hundred years old (in esoteric age), thealso fuses with the .
28. That is how a new Mahatma is born within the internal worlds.
29. When a Master of Major Mysteries wants to reincarnate, he sends ahead histo reincarnate and prepare himself.
30. When thatis prepared, the Master then reincarnates.
31. He enters into his.
32. When thelets himself fall, the Master cannot reincarnate.
33. Thewho lets himself fall must later reincarnate under more difficult conditions.
34. If therepeats his errors, then the Lords of Karma continue sending him to be reincarnated in much more terrible and painful conditions.
35. So arrives the moment in which the Master can reincarnate within the.
36. The Master is formed by- .
37.is the .
38.is the , in other words, the Divine of the .
39. When awants to redeem a world, he emanates from within himself a celestial prototype, formed by - .
40. Theis the Sephirothic Crown.
41. Theis the individual Ray, from where the emanates.
42. That ray is the Most Holy Trinity within us.
43. That ray is triune.
44. Therefore, everyis triune.
45. The Father is, the Ancient of Days.
46. The Son is the Cosmicwithin us.
47. The Holy Spirit is thewithin us.
48. The Mother carries a lamp in her hand.
49. That lamp is thewho burns within our heart.
50. Thehas two , one Divine and the other Human.
51. When awants to come into the World, he emanates his .
52. Thethen, together with the , is the Dhyani of a .
53. The Dhyani Bodhisattvas of thewho follow the long and bitter Path of Duty, evolve like any man among men when they reincarnate within a world.
54. When the Dhyani is prepared, then his real Logoic Being incarnates within him to save the world.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.